Sinister: Looper + Brit Awards Tape

Graeme Crosbie graeme at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 5 18:48:20 GMT 1999

I've heard more than half of the Looper album now and it sounds great.  NME
gave it a spanky
8/10 (same as they gave TBWTAS).

I taped the Brits interview on Radio 1 (Mick and Richard), the Evening
Session phone call to
Richard and the Looper interview on Beat Patrol if anyone wants a copy and
has anything
decent to trade send me a mail.

Oh aye, I'm going to see Looper in Glasgow as well... and Subpop say they
might be
re-releasing the first single soon.

Seeya
Graeme
graeme at cheeso.freeserve.co.uk

(oh, and thanks to Honey for the very friendly tips)