Sinister: Goldfish Bowlie

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Fri Mar 5 20:15:45 GMT 1999

Hi Pop Tarts,

I am in absolute awe of Mrs Murdoch, who bestrides this list like a
Colossus.

(And just in case you might think she's too almighty, she makes a little
gender slip in the parable's fifth paragraph, so as to let us all know
she's human after all.)

Whilst re-reading her cautionary tale of vaulting ambition I was reminded
of one of the proverbs from her earlier Confucian period:

        He who f**ks with honey will come to a sticky end.

B&S?

1)My soul now in hock to Ticketweb, having forked out for tickets for the
Weekender, Looper & The Gentle Waves recently. I beg forgiveness of anyone
finding me shivering on a streetcorner - just trying to pay off the
Mastercard.

2)Thanks & regards to Mr Kitchen for lengthy double list
explanation/justification: I too hope for peaceful co-existence.

Love to all,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK