Sinister: My most sincere apologies

M223CMellan M223CMellan at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 5 15:24:11 GMT 1999

Hello.

I spent all night in church yesterday, praying for forgiveness, for my
behaviour on the list. I now realise that it was unacceptable. I didn't
know what :) was - sorry. Also, sorry honey man/lady for asking answers to
be mailed to the list. This was stupid of me - I just didn't think.
Incidentally - these are the results which I have recieved to date (the
listees were kind enough to respond to my address, and ignore my foolish
mistake)  -

Oldest - 57 - a listees dad - can't remember who.
Youngest - 16 - me.
Mean age - 26

Also - Laura Kerr - to you I appologise the most - it was immature of me to
mail the list, and I didn't realise that you were simply joking with me.

The only defence which I can offer for my actions is the stress of exams,
and teenage angst, and simply not being right in the brain (I'm insane, in
the brain).

I shall now only mail once a day, max.

cheerio, cheerio, see ya soon.

Chris Mellan