Sinister: Americans, Help!!

Mew817 at xxx.com Mew817 at xxx.com
Sat Mar 6 03:04:54 GMT 1999

Hi everyone

Ok, I'm a very sad bunny right now.  I had been planning all week to watch the
Brits on ABC Saturday night, well stupid WSB in Atlanta has Hard Copy and Live
at the Apollo scheduled for the Brits time slot!!  Is there anyone out there
who will have access to watch the Brits?  If so I was wondering if someone
could tape it for me, or if someone is already planning on taping it, could I
borrow the tape?  I will think of something very nice to send you in return
(although I don't have anything cool related to B&S, except maybe a photograph
I took...)

If anyone can help, please email me at Mew817 at aol.com

Thanks in advance.
Love, mew x

PS- I promise I will post something happy soon as I am very happy about the
new sinister, I'm just having a touch of sadness and a big dose of
disappointment right now...