Sinister: Books?

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Sat Mar 6 15:49:38 GMT 1999

Giita asked:
>I want to read a good book but my mind is blank and I donĀ“t know any
>books to read... Does anyone know a good auther/book?

well, so happens that i asked this question to the list last march and after
the overwhelming response, i compiled quite a list of sinister-recommended
literature. if anyone is interested in the list email me and i'll forward it
to you. if you have more book recommendations that you can't fit into your
post (we don't want any "hi, read this book, bye!!!" posts, do we?) why
don't you send it to me PRIVATELY (in caps like i'm supposed to!) and i'll
update the list? let's say i'll take until next week for new submissions
then i'll send you the new&improved list if you want it.

gahh, it's snowing again here.

teri xx
i'm a self-indulgent twat: http://members.tripod.com/~meltingsnow/