Sinister: no B&S (smart to put that isn't it?) - yes it is... boston reply

The Trainspotter tzuckerman at xxx.edu
Sun Mar 7 08:26:01 GMT 1999

and which boston "mod" nite did you attend?  the friday nite or wednesday
nite?
because if you went on friday nite - that is not mod nite it's britpop
nite - n. station - causeway - the pill?  upstairs?  the "mod" nite is on
wednesdays at the common ground.
i'm assuming you went to britpop nite at the pill because you say ms/mr dj
which that is - the common ground has one male dj, dj vin.

-ms. teri (you'll find her there...)
anyone from providence on the list?  can someone tell me why no one knows
their city there?

also, who is going to the smog, otc, sfa, holly golightly shows in boston
this month...
24 hours til my birthday.
http://hampshire.edu/~tdzF94/ -  Inspired by the writings of the
eighteeth century Venetian gambler, eroticist and spy.

"The day didn't go too well. Too many chocolates and cigarettes, I kept
 thinking of you and almost walking into lampposts." Pulp