Sinister: More colonic irrigation than you can shake a stick at

Rod Begbie rodbegbie at xxx.com
Sun Mar 7 18:21:51 GMT 1999

Hey Shinishtersh!

Is there any kind of organised meet-up on Friday for the Looperthang?
Cause I'll be in Embra that evening.

Almost got myself my own PC, so soon there will be no more Roddcam
sightings, and I'll be able to read/post from the privacy of my own
brain.  I know you're all looking forward to that really.

I, too, am rather peeved about the distinct lack of B&Sesque coverage
on the Brits last night.  Cause I was going to tape A Clockwork
Orange, but didn't.  Bums!

Teri Trainspotter -- I'll see you on the 22nd and the 1st, then.  I'll
Be The One In The Helen Love T-Shirt.[1]

I am collecting "nun" jokes.  Currently I have ones with the punchlines:

* Liquid Soap
* I'm not gargling with it after she's stuck her arse in it
* Piss off Dracula, I'm not in the mood right now
* Yes it does, doesn't it.
* The third one couldn't reach
* We're coming back this way, aren't we?

If you know of any more, please let me know.

Rod.

[1] "I'll Be The One In The Helen Love T-Shirt" is a registered
trademark of Rod Begbie.  As is "Excuse me mate, have you got any Jive
Bunny?"

==
-- Rod Begbie - rod at begbie.com - http://www.begbie.com --

"Me fail English?  That's unpossible!"