Sinister: I'm a Slip Kid Slip Kid, second generation...

Blake E Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Sun Mar 7 19:25:54 GMT 1999

This message is written for our very own Fluffy Sarah

Being the biggest Who freak around, the song you are indeed questioning is
"I Can't Reach You", which appeared on the 1968 epic "The Who Sell Out",
which is a very overlooked album, in my sultry opinion.  The expanded
remastered edition of it is superb.  It's an album that pokes fun at
psychdelic whimsy and of course, the BBC, while touching on a subject that
is everywhere today--selling out for money, sponsors, et al.  Great song,
getting back to the point--Pete didn't write that type of a love song until
the early 80s.

B&S (semi) content--No Brits on ABC yesterday!  I was disappointed, so i
cried into a bandana and now it's all dry and it smells like a tulip.  Being
down here in Hilton Head, South Carolina, the weather is steamy so my Spring
Break is a bit surreal.

Everyone stay warm and pretend you're a butterfly.
Works for me.

-blake