Sinister: sooooooper looooooper

Steve Genge steve at xxx.uk
Sun Mar 7 21:36:21 GMT 1999

MY GOD they were brilliant. I was relieved it all went without a hitch,
having arranged the whole thing. But when Looper played Borders today it was
an utterly fabulous performance. The atmosphere was like being in someone's
living room, with the band playing for just a select few. Stuart's stories
sounded perfectly suspended over the backing beats (and Ronnie's guitar) and
Karn's images made the whole thing a delicious multimedia feast. IF YOU CAN
GO SEE LOOPER, DO IT! And Karn and Ronnie and Stuart are delightful folks.
They even had a chat with us post-gig, which will be posted to the Red Roses
site (in interview form) along with a proper review of the in-store
performance as soon as we get around to it. :)

if you were there today, that was me who (feebly) introduced them. and
remember, there are 20 AUTOGRAPHED copies of the album for sale at Borders
Brighton starting at 8AM tomorrow!

hope everyone else had as superb a time as we did.

cheers,
Amanda & Steve

     "Pain and beauty, our constant bedfellows."
                        Sabine Strohem
                steve at seahorses.demon.co.uk
                    Red Roses For Me Fanzine
  http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Cabaret/9043