Sinister: Alone in the City of Angels

Jarrod San Angel sanangel22 at xxx.com
Mon Mar 8 14:55:29 GMT 1999

 Bon Jour * Guten Tag * Aloha * G'day * Assalam Alaikum * Buenas Dias

    Hear Ye, Hear Ye dearest lovelies:  there exists a staunch &
stalwart Belle & Sebastian afficianado amidst the ruins of this nation's
great cultural wasteland we so fondly call the  City of (Fallen) Angels
- Los Angeles.. alas! alack!  Woe, oh woe is me!  For I fear I must be
alone with this great secret of B&S..  No one - and I mean NO ONE seems
to ever speak of them - or know of there existance at all, for that
matter.. Last November, when I trekked all the way to darling NYC to see
our precious ones at the Supper Club, everyone I encountered and told
the tale to asked, "You flew to NY to see WHO..???"  Tears stream
quietly down this lonely boy's cheeks.. I NEED
B&S companionship here in LA, dammit!  Why isn't anyone organizing
picnics and get-togethers out here..?  Am I, as I dreadfully suspect,
the Lone Belle & Sebastian fan of LA..?  God forbid... So I leave it up
to you to inform me of the others.. answer my prayers and let yourself
be none, my pretties..
And oh, by the way, my name is Jarrod San Angel, I'm 22, into everything
wonderful, and a former Smiths junkie..
Hope to hear from you all very soon.
                                           JaRrOd