Sinister: try out the step back approach

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Tue Mar 9 00:25:49 GMT 1999

hi sinisterines,

miss jessica has been veryvery busy doing laundry today, preparing for her
rapidly approaching trip to england (and i have been corrected on my
previous assumption that england was backwards; a kind soul reminded me that
"it's not backwards, dear, it's just on the other side". bless.). i'm a
little disappointed at the lack of enthusiasm towards the "welcome jessica"
party - did i mention that i'm dynamic and have totally revamped my webpage?
well, once again.

www.geocities.com/Athens/Styx/3733

if nothing else, i hope i've inspired you to make a tax-deductible donation
to the "send jessica to the bowlie weekend" fund. every donation over $100
gets a saucy photo.

in b+s related news, the brit awards were not shown in part of toronto
because our cable went out just 20 minutes before. so i've yet to feast my
eyes on the formidable stuart murdoch in motion. i'll bet he moves with the
grace of a dancing tiger in heat. <sigh>.

scheduled london shopping stops include selfridge's, new look and shops on
oxford street, m+s to see if it's any different in britain, office, and
pressing my nose against the glass outside burberry's. if there are any
sassy girl clothes stores that are essential for the blossoming twee queen,
let me know.

today's brit vocabulary: "i've got to go for a wee"

tweekisses,
jessicaxo