Sinister: I'm going Dot Allison dotty! (NON B&S)

Kin Woo travelling_light at xxx.com
Tue Mar 9 05:51:12 GMT 1999

hello beautiful folk:)
I didn't get a reply to my posting, though I didn't hold out much hope
for it I guess but did any listee bootleg the Dot Allison gig?
I know I sound desperate and pathetic (surprise...I am!) but I'm dying
to hear live stuff from this most elusive of chanteuses. I got the
lovely limited edition vinyl of "Tomorrow Never Comes" and an advance
copy of " Mo Pop" when I was in London, and can tell her solo debut is
going to be very special indeed. So please any listee who's taped the
gig, please get in touch with me, either through this or my univerisity
account: daftpunk at tartarus.uwa.edu.au and let's trade. I'd trade almost
anything for it and I've got quite a lot of rarities to trade:)
God I wish I was still living in London, but oh no, I have to return to
Australia and study and all that:(
Anyhoo enough blathering, hope to hear from some of you lovely folk soon
and I promise my next posting is B&S related! (now where have you heard
that one before huh listees?)
seeya
Kin Woo

With A Star Upon Your Shoulder