Sinister: Double deckers

L. Kerr L.Kerr at xxx.uk
Tue Mar 9 10:58:52 GMT 1999

Dear friends

Like Young Master Tag, I am getting very excited about the Bowlie
weekend, not least
the excellent Double Decker bus idea, posted by Pam Berry.  Do newsagents
still sell streamers in multi-coloured packs, which we can trail out of
the window on the M25, or whichever route we take to glorious Hastings?

We can all rush to sit at the back upstairs,and some of the quieter ones
can sit near the driver with the group leaders.  Later on they can feel
sick and have to stick their heads out of the window.

The rest of us hard ones can sing "You canny shove your Granny off a bus"
and "The back of Belle and Sebastian canny sing, canny sing, canny sing,
the back of Belle and Sebastian canny sing, canny sing for peaaaaa-nuts."
No! "The front of
Belle and Sebastain canny sing...."  etc etc

So cheers to all involved in this plan.  What a nice one.

Linda