Sinister: the WHO

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Tue Mar 9 11:38:13 GMT 1999

I found this nice little piece on a site where WHO fans can talk about what
they reckon to the various WHO albums...

When I first heard Quadrophenia, my cat died. It was a moment that was to
change my life, after all I loved that fucking moggy. But the music helped,
and when ever I go back to the grave of Fred, the first and last love of my
life, I always think of the sweeping melodies of "Love Reign O'er Me" or the
catchy thrills of "Zoot Suit". I know deep down that my cat was a Mod, he
wanted a GS scooter and his haircut neat, it's just a shame it all had to
end so tragically. I loved my cat and my cat lurved Quadrophenia.
PS, I'll miss you Fred

Cheers,
  Keith.

ps : it's at http://www.thewho.net/reviews/