Sinister: re: the makeup

Andrew Dean koogydelbbog at xxx.com
Wed Mar 10 01:33:24 GMT 1999

>    * Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 10:38:13 EST
>    * From: SPRFNK at xxx.com
>    * Subject: Sinister: the makeup

> hey is anyone going to see the makeup, modest mouse, and blonderedhead
> tonight at NYU---just wondering

nope, not me. cos, like 95%+ of this list, i don't live in new york.

suprised that stanley kubrick's death wasn't a big topic on this list
too? could that be that this is a belle and sebastian list and not
alt.movies? come on people, think before you post things that are WHOLLY
off topic.

looper were good yesterday in the rough trade shop. at least i think it
was looper as i was stuck behind the pillar. it could've been chas and
dave doing their looper covers set for all i know but hey. lp's nice as
well, as far as it goes. it's a bit short especially when you realise
that two of the tracks have been out before and a couple of the others
are short fillers. would've made a nice mini lp at a cheaper price (like
mojave 3's last lp which was as short but two or three quid less).
absolutely no problem with the music though. with his singing, maybe,
but not the music.

btw, someone asked what we'd do if jeepster charged more for b&s disks?
well, compared to the snow patrol and salako lps they already do. both
were 4 pounds cheaper than tbwtas in my local store.

andy
bad mood, sorry.