Sinister: stolen kisses

Mphintz at xxx.com Mphintz at xxx.com
Wed Mar 10 13:06:08 GMT 1999

	I am very glad Sinister is back.  While it was away at the spa, I had to keep
sending messages to myself, to cover the absence in my inbox.  Myself and I
had a disagreement; it erupted into a flame war.  However, we talked it out,
and now we, erm.. I, see my own point of view.

	The Looper album didn't arrive at my local record shop today.  I searched the
stacks; I searched the new releases.  Eventually I asked the man behind the
counter, but there was still no Looper.  After the disappointment, I still
might find the courage to go back to that store.  Two kitties live in it,
guarding the store.  Record and cats--a little bit of heaven.  Besides, he
said the album should be in tomorrow.

	Brian and I are journeying to this Bowlie.  Could anyone put us up in London
that Thursday night?  We are very clean.

	I would also like to announce a webzine I have been working on.  It is called
Stolen Kisses, and can be found at http://members.tripod.com/stolenkisses.  I
think I write about Belle and Sebastian too often.  It is the only beginning
of great things.

			Living and loving
					Matthew
Stolen Kisses