Sinister: hoo haaa. i'm just gone mad.

M223CMellan M223CMellan at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 10 17:16:58 GMT 1999

my heart is bleeeding (not literally), and I don't know if music can fix
it.

I want to curl up in a ball, and lie under a table, and be cold.

life is so bleeding unfair.
Is anyone out there insecure too? I don't know what to do.
If anyone wondered why I posted my results a while ago, it was because, to
be honest, that these are the only things that I have to show that I have
actually done anything in life, short as it has been. They prove that I am
not a waster. It is only because I am usure of myself that I did so. Is it
unusual to think that "hey, am I just a complete shit, or parannoid, or
both?"?  How do you know If somebody likes you? I don't mean simply 'likes
you', but " 'likes you', likes you". You know. It's just that I don't know
whether this girl, who is basically one of my best friends, likes me as a
mate, or whether she likes me more than that. I'm too gutless to ask her
this, because I don't know whether she will laugh at me and perhaps think
that by saying this, I am being a bit presumptious.
but i think that she is great.
I just don't know.

tell me what you think.
and can anyone suggest a high paying career for me. (I'm a money grabbing
arse)

my regards to you all.
if I don't mail again, I'll probably have thrown myself off a bridge

Chris Mellan
CRYSTALBALLS

M223CMELLAN at holyrood.gla.sch.uk