Sinister: LosAngelesFestivities

SWIRAL at xxx.com SWIRAL at xxx.com
Wed Mar 10 20:12:55 GMT 1999

How sad i feel  being left out just because i live in OC outside of LA :(

<< Greetings, Sinisterians!
************************
                     Now Hear This:  I, Jarrod San Angel, Being Of Sound
Body & Mind, Hereby Will the 1st Ever Quarterly (That means at least 4
times a year) Greater Los Angeles Area Belle & Sebastian Picnic & Sing
Along Extravaganza to At Long, Long Last.. HAPPEN!
Just imagine the possibilities: biscuits & tea up at the Griffith Park
Observatory, or checkers and ale in Old Pasadena, or perhaps pints and
and lawn darts in the Hollywood Hills.. the list of possible happy-in-
the-haze-of-a-drunken-hour festivities is endless..  all we need is.. to
populate this shindig!  So far, I've attracted two other Angelenos to
make themselves known on this list.. Will it be a paltry party of three,
quietly discussing the myriad virtues of our Scot Heroes?  Or a full
fledged ho-down, rife with laughter, replete with all the amenities of a
fanclubesque get together: photos, fruitpunch, games, gossip, chitchat,
pillow fights (??).. and what have you.. Well, sign me up for the Gala..
as for the rest of yourselves - let yourself be heard, seen: post ideas
- places, events, anything at all..
I look forward to hearing from you all.. And should anyone wish to
discuss things en secret, sanangel22 at hotmail.com is the address..
Love&Peace, Jarrod San Angel  >>