Sinister: nobody likes a charlie in the box

Emanuel Brown e.brown at xxx.com
Thu Mar 11 00:03:00 GMT 1999

poor stu,

i'm not sure if i can cheer you up, but i will tell you that the odd drink now and then is certainly no crime. i, too, have been known to retreat into boozier climes when subtle loneliness becomes the albatross of all my crimes. but i'm getting over that now. why? god knows. i just feel like i'm not helping matters by logging time at the bar. right now i'm taking time off. this is by no means a permanent thing, just a refreshing respite.

check it: i have managed to fall in love with a woman who, while in love with me, happens to be previously entangled with another fella. he happens to be overseas at the moment, but will return sooner than later. why do i get the sinking feeling that i'm an all day sucker?

see it could be worse. feel better?

emanuel

Free, fast e-mail accessible anytime, anywhere http://www.imaginemail.com