Sinister: snow patrol and Belle and Sebastian

Jygsaw18 at xxx.com Jygsaw18 at xxx.com
Thu Mar 11 03:08:39 GMT 1999

SNOWPATROL - "Songs for Polar Bears" CD - Jeepster Records, UK - 14 tracks of
great pop music from members of Belle and Sebastian. This disc is an import
that I accidently got two copies of. It's a really cool disc and has nice
packaging. - Winner pays shipping - Payment by cash or money order only - No
reserve - The disc ships the day I receive payment - Good luck!

Bidding

CD: SNOWPATROL (Belle and Sebastian Members)! (Item #74160830

I saw this on eBay.. correct me if I'm wrong, but Belle and Sebastian aren't
the same as snow patrol. Yet this person seems to say they are. I know Isobel
sings on one of the tracks of "songs for polar bears"...
      or do i not know something vital