Sinister: under a Scotsman's kilt...

Mew817 at xxx.com Mew817 at xxx.com
Thu Mar 11 03:27:09 GMT 1999

Hi everyone!

> This thread's depressing, someone post something to cheer me up!

I agree that thread is a bit sad...

Anyway, I wanted to post something funny and a bit smutty to the list but I'm
not sure it's appropriate...I wouldn't want to get sent to the pricipal's
office for bad behavior, so I'll just describe this to you....
My friend, with whom I shared a flat in London, sent me an email entitled, "A
wee peek under a Scotsman's kilt"  to find out if the myth is true, that
"true" Scots don't wear underwear under their kilts....  Anyway, you scroll
down and there's this picture of some Scottish men performing some sort of
ceremony and the one guy's kilt is blowing up from the wind and you can see
his bare bum!  Oh well I got a laugh out of it anyway...  :)  It looked qute
cold too--the weather not the bum!!!

I am a very happy bunny today because Easter candy is a-plenty at the
supermarkets!!  This is the only time of year to get Cadbury Mini Eggs here in
the States.  By far my favorite Easter candy, ok, well they are tied with
Peeps, but you really can't compare the two.
Also, I get to have my first Sinister meetup this weekend!!  Hooray!
(Unfortunately Atlanta is not a very sinisterine town.)  But I get to meet
Courtney and the infamous Robbie!   It shall be fun.

OK, I've probably gone on too long.

Take care of yourselves!
mew x