Sinister: Looper in Glasgow

Ailsa Ross ar981611 at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 11 10:35:34 GMT 1999

I realise this is maybe a bit short notice, but if any of you are going
to see Looper in Missing Records, Glasgow this afternoon, there are a
few of us meeting up in Ghillie Browns, the pub upstairs in Central
Station at 4pm.  If you can't make that, then we are going back out to
the pub somewhere (venue to be argued about, I mean decided) after the
gig, so if you see any friendly looking types at the gig then come and
say hello to us and join us in the pub later.

And have people got their Bowlie tickets through from Ticketweb yet, as
we haven't, and I worry about these things...

Thanks to everyone who wrote to me about my MSc paper - I may well be
getting back in touch with you to ask you a couple more questions later,
but in the meantime, I just wanted to say a big *THANK YOU* to you all.

Oh, and if any of you know Gary Done, can you give him a big prod and
tell him to email me please !!!

Finally, Chris (and others), I can thoroughly sympathise with your
plight, I have lost my two best male friends through misplaced
admissions of decidedly unplatonic feelings.  Tread carefully is the
best advice I can give you, friendship is the most important thing about
the relationship at any rate, so keep that going whatever you do - if it
develops fiurther then you will have a wonderful thing especially if you
never lose sight of the fact that you are friends first and foremost, if
not then you will have to run the risk of losing a best friend, which is
a silly thing to give up if you aren't entirely sure that it should be
something more.  And take it from someone currently in this situation,
it can get a bit icky if you are in class together.  I am a reasonably
mature 26, with a couple of longterm relationship experiences under my
belt and it doesn't get any easier at this age....can you let us know
how you get on Chris, I'll have my fingers crossed for you.

Ailsa xx