Sinister: la vita e bella!

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 11 11:28:25 GMT 1999

The list is dreadfully feeling sinister these late days.All this hurricane
of self pity and misunderstood romanticism  started with petit Chris
confessions on the chaise longue, but we cannot blame him for this tsunami
of sad bachelorship that had dashed our usually peaceful shores.

Well, I am *so* happy at the moment that I cannot help the victims and it
is even embarrasing.Being depressed is much more elegant than
being/looking joyful.For example, let's have a look at sorrow-pop icons :
Velvet Underground with stylish Nico commanding ; public school charming
kid Nick Drake, or Ian Curtis Division.And what is left to JOYFUL ones?
The Monkees are the most decent squad I can think of.At least, they always
make me feel high again.

Perhaps for the nth time in the list,I strongly suggest to listen to 'Va
va Room'-Cinerama's first album.It's great.I never felt very concerned to
The Wedding Present stuff,in spite of that brilliant album cover with
George Best on it.Hey, John Warrander, what
about Real vs. Zaragoza? I haven't checked the results yet, hope my tips
turned out to be useful.Now that McManaman will become one of us, you
cannot tell me you supported 'them', they have no kilt at all in their
ranks.

Double decker bus is a fantastic idea.I am really jealous I cannot join
because I should go and fetch some people in Brighton before storming Rye.
But I am just thinking about some football match on the beach, if English
weather is allowed enough, some Scotland- Rest of the World and the Scots
will have to wear kilts.They are so sexy!

And for the bachelors , look at the bright side of life.You don't have to
care about contraception, for example.

Arantxa