Sinister: Re: You'll never touch the magic...

stephen hewitt hewits at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 11 14:08:09 GMT 1999

I have to agree with Natasha about the smells and the music.  The worst
thing though is when you smell a childhood smell and you get a rush of
emotions but you can't remember why and you spend the rest of the day trying
to remember the smell *and* remember where it comes from (usually my gran's
or cub camp!).
Songs are different.  Sometimes I'll be listening to something and I'll just
get a tingle in my head like pins and needles.  The best times are at gigs
and festivals when a cool band is doing their last single that you've heard
on the radio loads.  However it also happened to me throughout the ABBA
tribute on the Brits *sigh* I guess I'm just an old pop tart.

To little Chris:
Don't do it mate.  I've seen a  lot of this and 9 out of 10 times its not
going to happen.  I was a v.v.v. lonely 16 year old who thought he fancied
most of his female mates at one time or another.  Things do get better,
listen to The Smiths and feel sad (it's your duty to carry on the
tradition), and one day someone WILL walk into your life and blow you away,
promise. *hugs*.

All these meet-ups make me want to have one of my own!  If anyone's in the
Worlds End in Camden on Saturday night...  I'll probably be the drunken one
in the corner falling asleep (I'm playing gigs tonight and tomorrow and then
going for a night out in the Big Smoke as us yokels call it (the streets are
paved with All Gold you know)).

gotta go now

Carsmile Steve

carsmilesteve at geocities.com

visit our website http://fast.to/carsmile

'So tell me what have you got?  So tell me have I lost the plot?'