Sinister: Hello, it's Honey here, Mrs Murdoch's friend

Honey honey at xxx.net
Thu Mar 11 14:27:53 GMT 1999

Everyone.  Mrs Murdoch's having problems with those Hotmail rascals,
so she asked me to send this on.  I'd add something too, but I'm a
bit dizzy so I'll leave it for a bit.  Safe to say you are dear to my
heart.  Be good.

honey xxx

==========
Hello, it's Mrs. Murdoch here, Stuart's mum.

Oh, I'm much happier this week.  There is no lovelier way to wake up
than to the sound of the dawn chorus.  And as Mr. Murdoch will agree,
those beautiful bird songs certainly helps him get it up.   Mr. Murdoch
really is a brute of a man.  I like my men to be masculine, like that
Pierce Brosnan.  He could use his golden gun on my Scaramanger any day!

Despite my preference for big strong hunky men, some of you may have
noticed that my offspring is a bit girlish - we tried to get him
interested in football and ninjitsu at an early age, but he just wasn't
having any of it.   We'd always find him sneaking off to the netball
pitch, or crushing old flowers to make perfume.  He'd call it "Scent of
the Autumn Primrose" and sell it to Granny Murdoch, who didn't really
like it but felt obliged to after seeing all the effort he went to
making it.  The money he gathered from his perfume sales bought
sweeties, which he would to take down to the beach and sell for profit.
And then do you know what he used to do with this money?  He bought bags
of brightly coloured balloons, and little tags with pictures of puppies
on them.  He wrote on the tags:

	Hello there!  This Balloon was sent
	By Stuart Murdoch who lives in Ayr
	in Scotland.  If you find it will
	you please write back and tell me
	where you live.  I have added
	a space where you can write about
	any personal problems you might have.
	I'm a very good listener.
	Love Stuart, age Nine and a half

He only ever got one tag sent back.  It was from a lady who lived in
Iceland.  She had rude bladder problems.

Well boys and girls, I see from Honey's website that we are fairly well
distributed about the world.  Do you think if we all got a balloon,
filled it with helium and released it, someone else on Sinister would
find it?  That's a lovely idea I think.

Love,
 Mrs. Murdoch