Sinister: Risk takers and heart breakers

Lee lee at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 11 14:45:49 GMT 1999

(A rather dramatic subject line, even if I do say so myself)

That last post from Marco cheered me up after all that gloomy relationship
stuff, I like stories with a happy ending. The two threads are not entirely
unrelated, the morale of Marco's story was "ask and ye shall receive", what
if he didn't knock on that studio door. So to all you loveless souls out
there...take a chance. I should really practice what I preach.

Football on the beach? How about Sinister stick, I'll bring my footy, just
don't head the thing or you'll end up with a mild concussion.

lee

Thanks for the metal top two everyone.....duhhh, Iron Maiden, it was sooo
obvious.