Sinister: I MET B&S!!!!!!!!!!

Marco Braca agmuwv.044 at xxx.it
Thu Mar 11 14:51:06 GMT 1999

Hi all,
i stayed 2 weeks in Scotland and i visited Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Edinburgh is one of the beautiful city of the world.
In Glasgow i met Calumn Shearer that gave me a B&S's tour.
I visited:
*Hillhead Underground Station(according to the sleeve notes of their
debut album Tigermilk , the place where Stuart Murdoch("sebastian")met
Jo("belle") , his then-girlfriend and inspiration for the band)
*Stow college(drummer Richard Colburn's old college; where B&S released
Tigermilk)
*Grosvenor cafe( where Stu.M.recruited 4 of the members of the band by
approaching them "if they looked cool")
*Hyndland Parish Church(where Stuart sings in the parish choir)
*Hyndland Parish Church Hall(recording studio for their second album "if
you're feeling sinister")
*Photocopying shop(situated opposite Glasgow University's student
union.Location for the bathetic short story on the sleevenotes of
"3..6..9..Seconds Of Light" : "Photocopying was all the rage that year ,
so there was quite a queue of young trendies....")
*At the end i visited Ca-Va Studio(Studio where they recorded third
album "the boy with the arab strap").Here i knocked at the door and a
secretary opened it.
When i entered i saw all the cd of B&S, Pastels, Delgados , Hefner on
the wall.
All this band recorded their cd in this studio.I was very excited.
I asked to the secretary if it was possible to visit the room where B&S
recorded their 3rd cd.
After 5 min Stevie Jackson came towards me ( coz the secretary calls him
at the telephone unknown to me). I was surprised and very happy.I ask
him a lot  of question.
He told me that it was impossible to visit the studio coz all the B&S
was there ......they were recorded their new cd-single.
After Stevie i met Stuart Murdoch , very lovely man.
What a wonderful holiday!!!
cheers,
Marco#7.