Sinister: �escandalo!

Emanuel Brown e.brown at xxx.com
Thu Mar 11 20:14:34 GMT 1999

>Simon Ludlam wrote:
>If he did, he'd probably want to produce them. Imagine Sonia or Sigue Sigue Sputnik coming out of the woodwork to cover 'Is It Wicked Not To Care' or 'Fox In The Snow' to a disco beat...where would that end up? We'd have to talk to ex Kylie and Jason fans, and this list would get really weird then...

how beautifully wicked! this wankerman guy sounds like a real piece of work, crying over his ersatz teenbeat minions like the old hipster-pervert he must be. sour grapes, all the way to the bank. why is it so hard for people to understand that a large percentage of the population doesn't care of overproduced rehash?

pete, you are most certainly a jewel in the crown of the music industry...

i read that times article that was posted and it sure doesn't make him look any better. being a yank-listee, this whole thing is more intriguing than the dead horse known as monica & bill.  and you know how we americans love scandals (by the way, tony blair better get on the stick if he's gonna keep up with his pal clinton)...

emanuelxoxox

Free, fast e-mail accessible anytime, anywhere http://www.imaginemail.com