Sinister: gentle waves 7 inch.

Thessaly1 at xxx.com Thessaly1 at xxx.com
Fri Mar 12 03:06:55 GMT 1999

hello there wonderful people! :)

i am wondering if there is anyone over in the uk who can order an extra copy
of the gentle waves 7 inch that comes out on march 22 for me?  it sounds like
it is not going to be possible for me to get it here in america and i would
really love to have it.  i will pay for the price of the 7 inch and mailing
costs of course! :)

if you can be a gracious soul and do me a BIG favour i will love you forever!

please contact me at Thessaly1 at aol.com

cheers!

jennifer in Los Angeles, CA

p.s. did i mention that my birthday is in 2 weeks and i will be SO sad if i
don't get a copy of this special 7 inch? :..(