Sinister: hello all you looper darlings...

Deborah Elaine Prior 9803467P at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 12 10:58:34 GMT 1999

Hiya sweeties...

uh, ooh this 'posting' lark is a bit freaky...
nobody will remember, i expect, but i used to be on this list last
year, but then i went off to uni and stopped using email as much,
so unsubscribed. but now i'm in every day emailing someone so i
resubscribed last month. hope that's ok!

I went to see Looper last night and it was fab and now i am
listening to the album on my walkman in the library. I hadn't
intened to buy the album just yet, as i don't really have much
money, but the thing is that after they played we went to the pub
for a few drinks and then to Fopp to hear the new Blur album... and
anyone here who has been to these album playbacks will know
that they always give you lots of free beer, which is icky, but which
you have to drink anyway, because it's, er, free.
So this means that you get a wee bit drunk and then start looking
at all the cds they have lying about... and then someone foolishly
reminds you that you are in possesion of a Switch card and that
the tills are still open... and , well, i'm sure you know the rest.
Oh dear.

But still. It was a lovely day in Missing Records, but i didn't meet
any Sinister bods, which is a shame. But i did see Wee Chris
Geddes for the fourth time in a month. Honestly, that boy really
ought to stop following me around, it's getting quite tedious now! ;-)

I wanted to go and see them in Edinburgh tonight, but i have a
tutorial til four and i wont make it through in time. Oh well, maybe
some other time...

love,
debbie xxx