Sinister: we can't all be McGyver

Corpora Arenacea lonelyhighway at xxx.com
Fri Mar 12 17:55:59 GMT 1999

And to think that when I first signed out an email account I thought
"Grievous Angel" was too pretentious a name! And you gotta wonder what
Mr. and Mrs. Parsons were into that they named their kid "Gram".... oh
well, whatever trust fund gets you through the night, kid.

O.K.

I'm going to be in Manchester next weekend. For two days. That's where
I'm spending my whole two days in England. I think I'd love to meet some
of you and be your sidekick for the afternoon. To allay your fears now
(c.f. mind the gap, puh-leese, qeef) I'll be adopting nor perverting not
one gram of British dialect. Oops, did I just go metric. Anyway, write
write write me, I can even bring non-spongiform-encephalitic cuts of
beef for ya. If you ask real nice-like.

Word to Cristal-balls: wait til she's 35, I heard they really heat up
around then. I've seen chicks at that age get a hot flash from a
stalagmite.  Whatever you do, =don't= just tell her you like her! Death
sentence to all crushes. If you have to, it's best to bring up the
subject in the heat of a pillow fight.

                                -Eran