Sinister: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Sat Mar 13 16:14:53 GMT 1999

Hi De Hi Fluffy Bunnies,

For all those who love posting lists (top records/books/filums/etc.) check
out

http://www.jeepster.co.uk/thegentlewaves/thingsilike/index.htm for Bel's
Best. The list of favourite films alone should provide fulsome fuel for all
the Isobel fantasists out there, although some may be disappointed not to
find Confessions Of A Window Cleaner amongst them :) Haven't managed to
catch Weathershow on the radio yet, though, so the "Belle & Sebastian minus
Stuart M" sound remains an enigma.

Lots of lyrics to peruse at this site too: maybe young Master Melon Balls
should check out the words to "Evensong".

Better go now, as I have to pen a message for Jeepster's Bowlie Board to
advertise the fact that my daughter Sally & I have 2 spare places in our
chalet to share: hope we find someone fragrant.

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK