Sinister: second plea for 7 inch.

Thessaly1 at xxx.com Thessaly1 at xxx.com
Sat Mar 13 19:21:17 GMT 1999

fellow sinisterines,

so far only one person has contacted me regarding my request for a copy of the
gentle waves 7 inch being sent across the pond to me.  this person has not yet
ordered the record for himself, but said he will try to do so.  is there
anyone out there who has perhaps pre-ordered two who would be willing to share
with me?  it is depressing enough that i am going to be 25 in 2 weeks. :(
having isobel's sweet voice to listen to on that fateful day would make it a
little more enjoyable. :)

pretty please? with a cherry on top?

jennifer- Thessaly1 at aol.com