Sinister: The "It" boy

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Sat Mar 13 22:38:01 GMT 1999

Dwarlings,

t seems that that the curse of Manchester struck Looper.  Their van
got broken into on Wednesday, very sad.  I hope they won't be too
scared to drop by for tea and hot muffins in the future.

Whoop-de-fucking-do.  It's Jack Kerouac's birthday.  Let's have a big
fucking party to celebrate the drunken womanising alcoholic Nazi
illiterate pseud's special day.  Jack Kerouac writes books for people
with the "Why?" poster on their walls.

Congratulations to Fluffy for her joke and for providing me with an
image that will haunt me all weekend.

I'm watching the Romo top ten.  I liked Philip Sallon, he was funny.
And Boy George on the A-team.  And when did Marco Perroni turn into
Buster Bloodvessel?  Duran Duran are number one.  What?  No Orlando.
There is no justice.  Simon Le Bon is Wumpkinny's next door neighbour.
Did I mention that we stayed across the road from Leonard Cohen in
Montreal, but he wasn't in.  That's the kind of star-studded life I
lead.  My lifestyle column starts in the Sunday Times next week, which
I promise will be full of tales of my delightful soirees with Meg
Gallagher, Tamara,  Kate Moss and Stephen Poncenby-Trousers.

Love Tag xx