No subject

Annie Tremp atremp at xxx.be
Sat Mar 13 23:02:54 GMT 1999

hi everyone
i don't know how it's been elsewhere but the weather's been great over here
for the past two days. you could actually (well, almost) walk outside in
your t-shirt. and to think that thursday i was still walking around with my
scarf and mittens on... anyway, it's perfect picnic weather right now, so i
hope it stays like this!
i remember when i was small(er) i would go out on picnics with my aunt and
uncle.
i'd sit in a wheelbarrow (had to look up this one up, so i guess the list
helps me with my english:o)) and they'd push me around the fields until
we'd find the perfect
place to eat. it always makes me smile when i remember...
i didn't find this when looking through the archive so i hope it hasn't
been said yet : my mum told me that the boy who played sebastian in the tv
series was cecile aubry's son, she thinks he was called mehdi. she didn't
watch it as a kid though, what a shame.
going to bed now,
annie