Sinister: go wild! go wild! go wild in the country....

weejay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Sun Mar 14 13:45:17 GMT 1999

Hey! Sinisterines! Annie Tremp said that

> i don't know how it's been elsewhere but the weather's been great over here
> for the past two days. you could actually (well, almost) walk outside in
> your t-shirt. and to think that thursday i was still walking around with my
> scarf and mittens on... anyway, it's perfect picnic weather right now, so i
> hope it stays like this!

Yessssss! it's summer!!!! what am I doing in here when I could be
running away to the hills? Gah, work, research into adapting "La
Terre" for the screen. which isn't bad as work goes. And yes, I too
saw the very good "80s Romo" top ten, though the only really good
bits IMHO were Adam & The Ants and a ten-second clip of "Go
wild in the country," officially one of the greatest songs ever. Glad
midge ure got rid of that perverse & perverted moustache too,
eventually. Not the best ambassador for your country.
	I wonder if anyone here's in the same boat or up the same
tree as me in that I expected HMV etc not to stock the looper
album and ordered it from the website and it still hasn't come, so
shuddup about it pretty please. it got a terrible review in Select
didn't it? That magazine has gone downhill so much...
	Oh, sorry, am I rambling again? No? Well, I also have to
tell you if I haven't before (i may well have...) that my scriptwriting
tutor Jon Sanders has a film out that he co-wrote & directed and
it's playing at independent cinemas now, so you're all advised to go
along and see it (and that's not advertising cos I'm not getting paid)
ASAP, though it is a very miserable film (but good) and it'll hardly
cheer you up. I'm not telling you the name cos that could be
advertising, but if you e-mail me I will.
	I think pete waterman should resign because he's ugly and
there's no place for ugliness in pop. And before I get a deluge kids,
remember that ugliness comes from the inside and Petey has a
twisted evil crone inside him.
	And there's going to be a proper Blue Glow website soon,
not the paltry one around now, thanks to the lovely Marceline, who
can do HTML, still a mystery to me...

			love,
				james xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Weej! Shut Up!" - everybody, all the time.
Blue Glow is at;
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/blueglow.html
And you can visit me at
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/wjpages.html