Sinister: loooper album in the us

Skreddy56 at xxx.com Skreddy56 at xxx.com
Sun Mar 14 17:02:40 GMT 1999

hey kids and cats-

you folks may not remember me (I think the last thing i posted was chords for
"beautiful"...), but oh do i remember you.  and i have a pertinent and
potentially life-threatening question for you.  did anyone mailorder the
looper album from sub pop?  actually, i guess the real question is, has anyone
received the looper album from sub pop yet?  for i have not.  and i weep.

punk rock,
yr pal matt

oh yes, and if you care to reply personally, please send mail to
punkrockmonkey at yahoo.com.  ok? ok!