Sinister: kerouac can kiss my arse!!! as can allen ginsberg.

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Mon Mar 15 06:45:50 GMT 1999

>Whoop-de-fucking-do.  It's Jack Kerouac's birthday.  Let's have a big
>fucking party to celebrate the drunken womanising alcoholic Nazi
illiterate pseud's special day.  Jack Kerouac writes books for people
with the "Why?" poster on their walls.
........TEEHEE!!!!!  mctaggart, truly thou art a wise man amongst fools, for
that statement alone.  i could be speaking without the proper education
(when am i not??) but i was on several occasions forced to suffer through
the tapes of kerouac's spoken word performances.  after a few hours of
unfunny race-track  stories ("He bet on the wrong horse!! it's
funny!!!!"--my crusty hippie boss) and talk of womens' twitching asses, i
was about ready to kill everyone within spitting distance.  that soured me
to mr. kerouac for pretty much the rest of my life, despite Le Pastie.  he
struck me as quite misogynistic and self-important and full of himself and
his own fucking manhood.  pardon my FRRRRench but tag you got me in the
mood, i blame you.
I'm also sick of people sucking up to Ginsberg.  he was a pedophile.  and
his poems arent' all that interesting.  OOOOH rebellious.....get over it.
bukowski my ass. arthur miller henry something norman mailer dh lawrence,
BITE ME!!!!!  machismo is SOOO over.

i forgot to post this the other day, it's what i forgot.  i entered "belle
and sebastian" into the internet anagram
server(http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/  and got sometimes accurate,
sometimes hilarious, and sometimes frightening results.  check this out
y'all.
Essential able band
Balinese absent lad
Nasal beastie bleed
Banal beast in Leeds
Eden lass bent labia
A labia needn't bless
Banal lesbian steed
Beast seen in ballad
Ballad seen its bane
Abba's lead sentinel
Seeable blind Satan
Bald Lebanese saint
Bald lesbian senate
Bible lad seen Satan
Tall-ass Debbie Anne
Lebanese stab Linda

the other thing, i saw the Brit awards abc cast.  it sucked!!  it was all
chopped up.  i watched all 2 hours straight thru and not ONE second of dick
and rick.  it didnt' air.  i did get to see robbie williams. what is up with
him?  i dont' think he should be allowed to exist.  it's like he doesnt'
belong there.  he should be back in his boy band or whatever, or get a
different haircut.  what is his deal?   and why during the eurythmics thing
(i love annie lennox though) were they wearing Union Jacks, but their backup
singers had like huge cowboy hats on?? that didn't make any sense
whatsoever.  the only thing i liked was the Abba tribute, it was
super-cheesy. i think stephin merrit would approve.  there were like 50 kids
on stage though, and i didnt' knwo who any of them were, who were the girls
drssed in white??  and Bono dissing the millenium was great, he is a big
cheeseball, but someone had to friggin say it.    I'll reiterate. the
millenium is a JOKE.  do not be  brainwashed. now i see on tv people are
trying to have "millenium babies' there is a big rush on when is the right
day to conceive.  F***K that!@!!  it is so totally meaningless and stupid.
i'm protesting the millenium, because it doesn't exist.  it's not real.
Fight the power!!  i beg of you do not be seduced.   sorry. that' smy rant
for  today.  actually it's my second rant.  okay then.  i'm off to read the
GW lyrics, i didn't do that last time.  *sigh*    could there be anything
cuter?
Actually i had a really surreal b/s dream.  this dream was wacked out.  it
had lots more perverted things in it involving the cute art girl, but the
b/s part was i was with friends and b/s were all there, in a big room where
a guy who looked sorta like frank zappa, but more redneck and oily and with
a shiny suit jacket on, was throwing darts at all of us and just barely
missing.  and everyone was freaked out. he was basically Satanic. he brought
out Jenny McCarthy  and put her bra on his head and then started comparing
her chest size to girls who were there. he kept throwing darts at poor
isobel who was there with her mum.  she cowered under a table and i felt bad
for her.  he tried to put jenny mc.'s bra on her, but it was WAAY too big.
then in the dream her little brother (i think) ran in and said that a dog
had died.  isobel started crying and then everyone ran to the Campbell
mansion which was full of portraits of all their dogs.  it was a very
important dog who was  old. i think her name was sophie.  we went up stairs
and looked at the dog, but then she raised her head and i said "she moved,
she's not dead" and then everyone esle was all happy.   we were apparently
in glasgow.  it was a really messed up dream.  okay bye and later
LJ

http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
"Everyone begins to get desperate and panicky, and all of a sudden,
everything they never understood, they want it all explained"
--Ms. Buffat, my HS chemistry teacher