Sinister: a girl could lose herself in london! LOSE HERSELF!

jennifer phillips-bacher jlphilli at xxx.edu
Mon Mar 15 16:51:28 GMT 1999

Hello superstars.

Golly, I'm tired.  I'm still recovering from the week that I spent in merry
London towne, as well as reestablishing my personal space that was
continually invaded during my British Airways flight 299 by a strange
smelling man with legs and arms the length of the mighty Sequoia.

For all listees who have not yet experienced the world of the London
Sinisterian, let me tell ya, it's absolute bonkers!!!  They're a brilliant
lot, accomodating to the extreme, and (now don't tell anyone....) they
drink gallons of beer!  I was appalled, yet vaguely aroused.  Stevie
Trousers took me to see Looper, but all I really saw was an itsy-bitsy
corner of a television.  Therefore, I missed Stuart David's Solid Gold
dance routine.  I heard he was wearing gold lame.  Pam and SteadyMike are
morsels of delightfulness. I think I'll move in with them and be a personal
servant.  I was also thrilled to finally meet Tim H!O!P!kins, Sarah, Kevan,
Andy, Funkyseb, Mark C, and if there are any more of you that I haven't
mentioned, I'm sorry.  You can give me some lashings when I next come to
London.

We saw Sarah Cracknell one day.  It was my only celebrity sighting,
unfortunately.  She was snorting grapefruit juice.  Keep that one under
your hats.

Until we meet again,
jennifer lynn