Sinister: Re: Amphetameanies gig

david kitchen - jeepster shop at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 15 16:58:08 GMT 1999

mick cooke (trumpeter with b&s) has just sent me this message which he's asked to
be swiftly forwarded to all of you pretty things, so here we are...

Mick Cooke wrote:

> Hope you're well. Just giving you details of an Amphetameanies gig on
> Friday,
>
> Cheers,
> Mick
>
> The Amphetameanies will play:
>
> Friday 19th March
> Nice'n'Sleazy
> Sauchiehall Street
> Glasgow
>
> With Skahound Surround Sound System
> and other Special Guests
>
> Doors 9pm
> £2 entry

if you haven't yet seen them , they are VERY ska, but don't let this put you off,
they're also very good, which makes up for it ;)

get along there if you can, if not visit their website at
http://www.redfoot.force9.co.uk/meanies/

cheers

david

                  david kitchen : jeepster recordings ltd

                         http://www.jeepster.co.uk/

                         mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk
 jeepster recordings ltd, 217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london w10 5bn

       with the words 'subscribe news' in the body of the message