Sinister: Countdown to Cuteness!!

Graham MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Mon Mar 15 17:25:18 GMT 1999

Like lesie jo, I thought about and actually *made* a crush tape...full of
wonderful "I love you" music, even with little film quotes in-between, this
was at a time I was obbsessed with Nina Simone before i decided she sounded
too manly (not that it's a bad thing...I just can't stand Tracey Chapman
after a nasty experience linked with the sound of her voice)
......but the tape never got given to my then, object of affection. So if
anyone would like to feel loved, i'll send you a copy and you'll feel like
a million dollars! maybe i shouldn't offer such a thing, but it's wasting
away without a home, after all, i don't want it - it would be like loving
myself!

Good Luck Lesie, and why not use a Huggy Bear sticker on the tape, rather
than a care bear one...they're so wussy. and sleater kinney are ACE ACE
ACE. three times.

I must say, I was filled with Glee at the thought of Duran Duran being the
number one in the new romantic programme. How can your heart *not* skip a
beat at View to a Kill? and Simon Le Bon, for someone who basically looks
like a chubby schoolkid, (ideally complete with public school silly cap
thing), has done pretty well for himself:
 "We had competions to see who could get the best girls......of course, I
always won."
go bonny!

but i'm leaving my "I haven't posted in a while, remember me" bit to the
end of my post, in the hope that you havent clicked the dreaded del (boy?)
as I so easily do..
so, I havent posted in a while, not since LAST YEAR! but i have to pop my
head round the door and mumble for a while, to feel involved!

oh, and poo to all the listees who get to go bowlie. i want to say a big
"NER" from everyone who doesn't get to go. No fair!

love, Erica
(Scarlet kisses)