Sinister: Queen II is better than Queen I, no contest

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Tue Mar 16 12:15:41 GMT 1999

Woo! Lesley Jo, give it to me one more time!

The anagrams, cheesy or not, are disturbingly appropriate on occasion,
especially "Bible lad seen Satan"...disturbing stuff...but what really
inspired me to write is your less-than-impressednes at Robbie Williams. Why
do broad-minded people with perception and intelligence readily admit to
liking this irrelevant little man? Relief at being told by style
spokespeople that it's okay to like bland, unthinking pap, perhaps, thereby
not forsaking your hard-earned indie cred? Inoffensive is *not* a good thing
- don't let him fool you.

"Angels" was quite good, though :)

Kerouac may have been a hero to millions, etc. - but, as Michele pointed
out, why the apology, Ari? Don't let yourself feel intimidated into
retracting your opinions because others put their own more forcefully...

Andrew Tracey - I could do with a bit of luck at the bookies - any tips?
Ideally something where the masses of sinister punters can influence the
result in our favour (you can be pretty sure that we wouldn't have given a
draw in Madison Square Gardens, unless we hadn't let the fight start in the
first place in case someone got hurt)...

That'll do, I think. Lovely to meet you too, Jennifer, and come back soon!

Looking forward to the first picnic of the summer,
Mark xxx