Sinister: B+S at the races

Andrew Tracey viscount at xxx.net
Tue Mar 16 13:27:04 GMT 1999

I see that Mark Casarotto is tapping me for racing tips. I don't profess to
be any kind of expert but seeing as it's Cheltenham this week I thought I'd
have a look through today's runners and see if any of the names have a
Sinisterine slant. This is what I've found.

2.00 Prominent Profile - since victory at the Brits
or     Silence Reigns - their publicity agenda pre Brits

2.35 His Song - Stuart and his ditties

3.55 Shore Party - for those going to the Bowlie weekender

Disclaimer - I don't know nuffink about racing so no responsibility is
taken for any shirts lost.

bye for now     andrew tracey