Sinister: London and Sebastian's Closet

Mew817 at xxx.com Mew817 at xxx.com
Wed Mar 17 02:27:18 GMT 1999

Marie wrote:
> saturday i board a plane for london...  perhaps i'll never return.
>  i'll fall in love with the city and stay there forever....

Ah, I fell totally in love with London and miss it more than I could have
imagined.  6 months was not long enough...I would move there in an instant if
the British government would permit me, although they are tough on Americans
as we are with British (and most Europeans...it makes no sense).
I wish I had known about Sinister while I was living there because I could
have met so many of you!  Unfortunately I did not know of Sinister until last
fall and will have to come visit you all some other time...a great reason to
go back!

I've been meaning to tell you all that on my traffic-filled drive to work,
there is always a bit of Belle and Sebastian waiting for me along the way....I
pass this shop every morning called "Sebastian's Closet"  which sells, "Fine
European clothing for men"  It's pretty funny because I just like to think
that it is filled with cardigans and silver trousers instead of the expensive
suits which I'm sure it contains.

I've enjoyed reading all of your posts lately!  Thank you.  ;)

Take care
mew x