Sinister: get me away from here i'm dying

Raymond, Andrew George araymond at xxx.edu
Wed Mar 17 03:03:45 GMT 1999

Dear "Sinister" People:

Hello.  This is my first posting but I've been on the list for quite a while
reading what y'all have to say about that most wonderful of all bands, Belle and
Sebastian.  I must say that tonight is a rather rough one me and I thought I would
do something new and exciting. I should be writing an analytical comparison of
Cicero's and Sallust's description of the Cataline Conspiracy.  Anyway, I can't
bullshit this paper because the professor actually cares about the subject
material and won't give me a grade just for turning it in.  I'd just like to say
that the only thing that is keeping me sane at the moment is my collection of
Belle & Sebastian CDs and the new Looper album.  I'm not much of a writer so I
feel kinda awkward writing to the list, since y'all seem to have mastered English
prose quite well.  O.K., I'm sorry to bother y'all and I'll go now.  I probably
won't write back but just know that I'll always be reading your comments.  They
provide a welcome distraction from the rigors of daily life.

Thanks,
Strobey

P.S.  Please excuse the the insertion of "y'all." I'm from Virginia.