Sinister: Richard Colburn and Sodastream

chris tunnock at xxx.au
Wed Mar 17 10:25:12 GMT 1999

Australian band Sodastream is touring the UK and I my sources
tell me (I have always wanted to use that phrase) Richard Colburn will
be drumming for them... However stating this, you cannot quote me
because my source is notoriously unreliable and I may well look like
(what we Australians call) a wanker!!!
	If you get an opportunity to see them it will be well worth it!
	I am hoping to get a slot on the student radio at Monash Uni,
and if I get my show it will be titled "S & M and bible studies" - I
love that line!

Bye
Chris