Sinister: I know where the summer dwells...

Robin Stout Ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 17 14:10:36 GMT 1999

Hey kids!

We had a power cut the other night for three hours. It was ace! We
had to do everything by candlelight and I had to phone my mum to ask
her what they used to do in the days before television. There's a
funny old man who lives across the road from us and who spends his
whole day standing outside his house in his vest. We met him
outside during the powercut and he looked at us solemnly and said
"She's dying tonight". Woooo! Spooky or what?
It was sort of disappointing when the power came back on.

Sorry, I must be more relevant.
Andrew Tracey said:
>The problem is I can't read books. Lord knows I've tried.
>I've bought half a dozen books in the past six months but I can't
>seem to finish any of them.
Maybe you're just reading the wrong books for you. I'm a physics
student too and for some reason I got it into my head a few years ago
that I ought to be reading science fiction. So I tried, and I failed,
and I realised that I just didn't enjoy that sort of book. So look
around for your sort of book. If that fails what you should do is
get a book and rip out say, nine pages in ten. That way a two-hundred
page book will be reduced to twenty pages. Hooray! You've read it in
half an hour!

I have nothing to say on the subject of Robbie Williams except
that an anagram of "Robbie Williams ttfac" is "Twat Face
lrimsborbli", which is kind of uncanny, I think.

Robin xxx