Sinister: summer sounds

Lee lee at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 17 15:12:45 GMT 1999

Hello list

'Happy Summer Everyone'

I heard Stuart David and his good lady wife on the radio last night, they
were on about their website, apparently the treehouse came about because
Stuart couldn't afford to build the real thing, I think the interviewer took
it literally and he said something like "but you cant fit many people in a
tree house, it'll just fall down?" I think Stuart meant a place (as in
building) where he could set up a cinema, gallery, studio and all the other
stuff. But maybe he did actually want to build a huge treehouse as he later
said in the interview he was trying to take over the world with his web site
by corrupting all the workers who access the web sequencer during their
dinner breaks. I haven't heard Looper yet, I don't think I'd like them that
much, but if I had a few hundred thousand to spare I'd give it to Stuart to
build his treehouse for real.

Belle and Sebastian are my favourite band in summer, I think this week has
been the first time I've heard TBWTAS (the green one) when it's been nice
out. Some songs sound alot better, especially Seymour Stein. However most
things are better when the sun is shinning, except working in an office.

I didn't know Kerouac was a Nazi spy, I'll never read any of his evil
propaganda again :)

lee