Sinister: that thyme of ear

Sam Devere samiamx at xxx.com
Wed Mar 17 16:08:04 GMT 1999

While tramping about in an inebriated mess in Washington DC I ran into
Ian S. from Make-Up (ex-Nation of Ulysses) somewhere near Mount Pleasant
at 3 AM.  Quite an interesting encounter, he said he'd heard that this
list stirs up some noise.  BTW, the Ulysses '13 point plan to destroy
america' is a nice little romp.

Anyone know of good live venues in Santa Fe, Alb. and Taos?  Tomorrow
I'm heading out to the continental divide (and the three cities) to
play, board and listen to Depeche Mode's 'Route 66'.

Sammy

NP: King of Spain by Galaxie 500