Sinister: Hey Koolaid!

Graham LeBron schrasj at xxx.com
Wed Mar 17 20:24:43 GMT 1999

sometimes, in america at least, if you're just sitting at work bored to
hell, or listening to terrible lectures for hours on end,
you and others may spontaneously shout "Hey Kool-aid!!"
amazingly enough, the larger than life kool-aid man crashes through the
wall with enough kool aid for everyone! instant party, see?

I imagine he'll proly be at camber sands, relaxing and waiting for
another wall to break through. or at least thats what I'll be doing
there.

cheers,

gram